The folks over at iFixit cant refrain from their antic and this time around they ripped the Jesus phone before it reached out to people. They have a humorously documented rip down of the new “Siri” laden smartphone. A looksie i promise will bring a smile to your face follow the link below!
The findings are not too shocking with the same 512MB of Ram Courtesy Samsung/Elpida (both DDR2), and the following chips:
- Qualcomm RTR8605 Multi-band/mode RF Transceiver.
- Skyworks 77464-20 Load-Insensitive Power Amplifier (LIPA®) module developed for WCDMA applications)
- Avago ACPM-7181 Power Amplifier
- TriQuint TQM9M9030 Multi-Mode Quad-Band Power Amplifier Module.
- TriQuint TQM66052 (possibly a PA-Duplexer Module)
- Qualcomm MDM6610 chipset (an upgrade from the iPhone 4′s MDM6600)
- Apple 338S0973, newer version of the Cirrus Logic audio codec found in the original iPhone 4
- ”PM8028,” which is a Qualcomm power management IC.