iPhone 5 likely NOT to have iOS 5

Now that the iPhone 5 is set to launch soon , Apple’s manufacturing partners have reportedly begun assembling the iPhone 5 according to a new report from Macotakara.

Foxconn, who handle 85% of iPhone 5 production, and Pegatron, which has picked up a contract for the remaining 15%, have begin manufacturing parts for the expected jesus phone. Citing information from an anonymous source, the report also notes that finished devices are not yet being packaged, as the release build of iOS 5 has not yet been finalized.

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply