Stuck with pesky Websense filtering criteria? Want to open social networking sites like facebook? Here is a very simple trick to achieve the same. We will focus on the command prompt or IP hack to bypass keyword filtering. As we all know Websense currently blocks keywords , it has the feature to block IP’s too but it is too tough to block all IP’s in the world.
We at Tech Beats have personally tried this hack and it works like a charm. Below are the steps to achieve it:
1) Goto to Windows Start-> Run
2) Enter cmd or command (which ever works in your case)
3) Type ping www.facebook.com
4) Check if ping test is successful and you are receiving reply back.
5) Type tracert www.facebook.com
6) Just note the IP it shows for facebook in the end
7) Open your browser and type the following “http://<IP just noted>”
8) That’s it, Enjoy!!
Watch video tutorial if you require more clarity to it.